Best Bikepacking Podcasts to fill in your time between your next trip. Below are a few bikepacking podcasts from mtbcast.com, singletracks.com and thedropperpost.com that I found extremely entertaining and interesting to listen to. I highly recommend the bikepacking route recaps from this year’s (Cohutta Cat & Huracan 300) and Eddie O’Dea’s Tour Divide do’s and dont’s.
- MTB Cast | Voicemails of Bikepacking Racers:
During Races – Listen to racers call in during the bikepacking races or catch up on past events to learn more about the routes.
- Singletracks | Cohutta Cat Bikepacking Podcast:
November 20, 2017 – Relive the Cohutta Cat with Aaron Chamberlain’s in route audio recordings. Provides a great perspective on the mental battle that plays out during long bikepacking trips.
- Singletracks | Eddie O’Dea Ultra Endurance and Tour Divide:
September 18, 2017 – Listen to Eddie O’Dea as he describes his journey into ultra racing and then his recap of this year’s Tour Divide.
- Singletracks | Huracan 300 – 340 Mile Florida Bikepacking Adventure:
March 20, 2017 – Listen to Aaron describe his successfully attempt at the Huracan 300 down in Florida.
- Singletracks | TNGA Bikepacking Podcast:
June 13, 2016 – Donald Hoefer and Kinzer Hewitt tell all in their hilarious summary of their first attempt and their last successful attempt.
- The Dropper Post | Nick Legan on Bikepacking the Tour Divide:
March 26, 2017 – Listen to Nick Legan tell about his first two attempts in 2013 and 2015 and how he prepared for 2017’s Tour Divide.
Have you listen to another great bikepacking podcast?